Cloud Servers are based on the IAAS (Infrastructure as a Service) model.
This means you select the amount of resources you require for your server or servers and deploy your server.
Here are a few preset server configurations.
Contact us for custom configurations to suit your needs
|Daily full backups|
|24x7 Uptime guarantee|
|Redundant hardware configuration|
|vCloud Powered - Built on VMware vSphere|
|Unlimited National traffic (subject to fair use)|
Cloud Server Options
|Support and management|
|Advanced backup retention|
|Managed private networks|
Benefits of Cloud Servers
- Deploy 1 - 50 servers in minutes
- Scale servers on demand
- Only pay for what you use
- No long term contracts
- 24 x 7 support
- Self healing in case of hardware failure
- Fully customisable and you have full access to them
Steps to Deploy a Server
- Select the CPU, RAM and Hard Drive requirements for your server
- Select your desired Operating System (Windows, Ubuntu, CentOS, RHEL, FreeBSD, etc)
- Your server is powered up and ready for use
We can provide advanced services for your cloud including:
- Managed Firewall
- Managed VPN connectivity
- Private Networks
- Server Management and Monitoring
Our Cloud Servers are based on VMware vSphere which is the most widely deployed enterprise virtualisation suite. It is a very stable and feature rich solution.
It is used in 100% of Fortune 500 companies.